Monday, November 16, 2009

Whole Gang in Salzburg


Jorg's mom and my parents both booked their flights (seperately) while Rebecca and I were in the air! Awh...how sweet that they were missing us already. But there was a miscommunication and they booked their trips overlapping. I didn't know how it would go, but it was super comfortable and couldn't have gone better. We had a great time together. My mommy and daddy fly out tomorrow morning :( I will miss them so! At least for another month. Birgit will be here for a few more days!

When I get time to sort through the rest of the pix I will put them up.

4 comments:

abby said...

That picture is so beautiful!! And I am really jealous becasue Salzburg is my favorite place in the entire world!!!!!!

Emily said...

gorgeous!!! beautiful people, beautiful place.

Melanie said...

SO FUN! :) Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait to see you again!!! :) I MISS you guys!

Marianne said...

I love Salzburg! My favorite is that gazebo, and how they don't let people in it anymore because they want to dance around the benches like in The Sound of Music. :)