Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Toy Museum

I try and get out when Jorg is working (he often works from our apartment), so we don't have to try and keep Rebecca quiet, and she doesn't have to BE quiet. Sometimes we go to the "2 parks and ducks."
The other day we went to the Toy Museum! It's is located in the old town hall, pictured below. The museum is a chain of rooms in the tower there. Rebecca loved climbing the tower stairs, "By.my.self!"
I thought she looked so cute sitting there in the subway.
She chose that brutchen to eat from the Muller bakery at Arabellapark.
They had really fun displays of vintage toys.

She went straight for the windowsills in each room to take a rest and hang out!

We ended the trip with a stop and McDonalds for some nutritious chicken nuggets!
A very laid back and enjoyable outing for the two of us.
Jorg was sad he had to miss out.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This looks really fun. I wish I could have come too. I just love Rebecca´s pigtails. She looks so grown up.

Lemme said...

it looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! im jealous!!