Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas is coming

The other night I went out with Rebecca. It was actually around 4 or 5 but gets dark so early now.
She likes to go to the "city". We have our usual places we always stop. She likes that predictability, as kids do (and so do I!)
So we go to the "castle" (Neues Rathaus) and go inside the courtyard where we see "Rapunzel's tower" and "the two scary lions". Then we make our way through to Statchus. And usually eat our way there, stopping for pretzels, rolls, or pastries at a bakery, or for ice cream.

Here is what we found the other night. The Christmas markets will soon open and things are starting to get Christmasy!Here is the store window of one of the department stores. So fun!

And Stachus went for this to this:

I wish she were old enough for ice skating because she was so excited about it.
At the very same time, and with all my heart, I so glad she's still my little girl

1 comment:

Emily said...

Those store windows are adorable! SO much fun! I wish we had something like that in Utah. I want to walk along the christmas windows and eat all that yummy food! Maybe when we get back we can take the girls ice skating, sitting in strollers?!