Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wolferts

Jorg's sister, Kristin, has been in town this month! We got to spend a week with Kristin, Michael, and Annalie before we took a trip together. It was so great to have them here. And to get to know little Annalie. It think she is the happiest baby I have ever seen! I just love her.

Her cousin liked to listen to her babble. And she'd ask, "Wha' she say?" and we would make something up like, "She said, Rebecca is wonderful!" and Rebecca would say, "yeah", with a laugh. This happened many times a day.

Rebecca also liked to bring Michi books and tell him, "read it to me!" He would then proceed to make up stories about how Cinderella is stinky and stuff like that. I'm not sure if she like the altered fairy tales, but she sure liked Michael.

In her heart, she likes Kristin too. But she had a funny way of showing it. Like for example, demanding that Kristin stop talking, walking, eating, breathing...immediately. Our little silly had it out for her and I'm not sure why! Poor Kristin!! But Tante Kristin took it very well and continues to sing the praises of Rebecca.

1 comment:

abby said...

I am glad you had a fun trip and I miss you already!!! Thanks for meeting me last night. I'm glad I got to see you before the big adventure!!!