Sunday, September 27, 2009

English Gardens

This afternoon we took a Sunday stroll through the Englischer Garten (English Garden). It is a huge park along the Isar River. I mean, huge. It's bigger than Central Park. We only saw a slice of it. Jorg and I would have been happy spending more time enjoying the fading sunlight and warm weather. But little sweetheart wanted to go to "''partment Home and park". We thought there might be a playground there, but we couldn't find one. Luckily the garden is just a 10 minute walk from our apartment! So we will be back again and again.



8 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

look forward to reading about your adventures...eat something chocolate for me...I heard German chocolate is pretty good! Rebecca's dimples are just to die for!!!!

Corinne said...

I can't see the pics on this post.

Rebecca said...

What a fun couple of months for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

P.S. I can't see any pictures.

Soogie said...

It all looks fun. Melly and I want to come see you. Well, we can dream anyway, for now. Love you all! Aunt Soogs

Emily said...

I want to see the garden! For some reason all the pictures are showing up as red X's in boxes.... Hm??

Melanie said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!! :) I know, it's only been a week since we saw you, but still... hehe! These are gorgeous pictures, and it looks like you guys are having a blast! Can't wait to see more! :)

Mandi said...

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. It looks beautiful! I am also glad you were able to meet an American sister who lives so close to you. I am sure that will be so nice! Good luck, have fun, take lots of pictures, and blog a lot!!! I can't wait to read more!

abby said...

That's the place I went where all the naked people were!!! Maybe I was in the wrong place :)