Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We Like the Beach




We just returned from a trip with some of Jorg's family (the Wolferts, Birgit, and Jim) . We went to St. George for a couple of nights. I didn't get any pictures there! But we swam, mini-golfed, ate frozen custard, relaxed. My dad was able to get us the condo in Green Valley. Thanks, dad! Then we were off to San Diego for four nights. Jorg found us an awesome hotel on Priceline. We took trips to the beach, temple, Sea Life (at Lego Land), Mexico, Seaport Villiage, Old Town, In 'N Out, Outlet mall, picnic on the beach with Jim's daughter & her cute family. We have all been planning this trip for months now and it did not disappoint. I'm just sad it's over! Thank you so much, Birgit, for the trip. We had a blast. Rebecca was absolutely in love with the beach and the ocean (same as last year) and can't stop talking about it.




2 comments:

Mandi said...

Don't you just love Priceline! It looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous :)

~MiChAeL~ said...

I am so jealous! San Diego is my favorite place in the whole world! I love Old town and the beach and the Temple is gorgeous! Jealousy!!