Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going Private

Why? Our little family has exciting things to document, but would feel more comfortable doing that with a controlled audience.

Do I care if you're just an acquaintance or a friend of a friend who checks our blog? Heck no! I am always flattered when someone says they check our blog. It's not a big deal to me. Are you a lurker (like Seesa)? Well, if you'd like to continue lurking, come out long enough to leave your email address and then you can go right back to your lurking status.

So, everyone...email me or leave a comment with your email and I will add you to our list! I know it's a pain. I'm sorry.

my email: eemsrose@gmail.com

23 comments:

Shannon said...

Me, ME PICK ME!! myrbonnebizness(at)gmail(dot)com

Mikie said...

mikies@gmail.com

You'll have to advertise your blog posts somewhere though (facebook updates?), since google reader doesn't pick up private blogs :D

Erin said...

Erin Buchanan

redcurls77@yahoo.com

Kyle said...

kylestapley(at)gmail.com

I definitely don't want to be left out!

CassiLou said...

me too! me too! sassicassilou(AT)gmail.com

Anderson Clan said...

chaychel@yahoo.com

Lisa Dean said...

lisalpdean@gmail.com You know I love to read your blog!

Lori Sacks said...

We love to see what is going on with you!! loriesacks@gmail.com

ty and megs said...

meghanloveless@gmail.com

Mandi said...

I love reading your blog :) mandi.harris@gmail.com

Unknown said...

beckyzab21@gmail.com

Lemme said...

ADD ME TO THE LIST!!!

karissabox@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

rebgolden@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Lindsay Kay Clark please!!!
lkayc21@gmail.com

Lindsay said...

Lindsay Kay Clark please!!!
lkayc21@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

I would love to be on your list!

Cheryl Skinner
cherylskinner@hotmail.com

Janet said...

I can't live without my Bachmann's! janetschoen@yahoo.com

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

chocolatesforbreakfast@gmail.com

liz taylor said...

lizthewhiz@gmail.com

Please add me. I love to see what you guys are up to!

Corinne said...

corinnehbruno@gmail.com please add me!

Melissa said...

I know, I'm a lurker. I'd like to keep lurking. :) seesaann@yahoo.com. Love ya Em!

Melissa said...

I know, I'm a lurker. I'd like to keep lurking. :) seesaann@yahoo.com. Love ya Em!

Mom said...

Emily...I love your blog. Patty Sullivan
spatty90@aol.com