Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home 2 Us

Jorg has been in Germany on business for the past 2 weeks. We sure missed him. Life was good and we kept busy, but I don't like having him gone. Thank goodness we have family and friends around to hang with! He returned home last night 2 his 2 favorite girls who could not have been more happy 2 welcome him! 2 weeks is 2 long.

He brought home 3 suitcases full of food and candy. Heaven help me! He did this last year (obvious confession...I never did stick 2 that weight watchers online thing).

These pictures don't show even 1/3 of the loot. I've pretty much spent all day putting it away.
I don't mind the food part. We always could use more food storage and we really eat that stuff. But the candy! Well, the solution is that I'm having Jorg put it in a suitcase with a combo on it. My willpower is zilch when it comes 2 chocolate! He likes to have treats from home and he does have the willpower to resist candy. Luuuuucky!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

When is the next meeting at your house?! I would strongly suggest getting the combination before we get there! Glad your hubby is home...there's always a little brighter sparkle in your eyes when he is around! Must be love...

Cheers :)

Emily said...

whats that you say? you want us to come over trick or treating this weekend? That's kind of early Em, it's still September! But okay, if you insist! ;)

liz taylor said...

Wyatt is very jealous of your European food binge. He would be in heaven with that stuff. He served his mission in Italy, so he is familiar with European Splendor.

Shannon said...

Wow!! Nothing like some German chocolate, or any kind of european treat for that matter. They always taste sooo much better then ours do.

Michelle... said...

I am so jealous. I absolutely love German chocolate. I got addicted to Ritter Sports when I was there. You can always share! Forget trying to loose that baby weight!

Kimmy said...

emily. I know you missed jorg, but I miss you 2! I am doing better...but just still tired a lot. we have the same background 2...we great ones think alike. love you em!