Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Da Smiles

This toothy grin makes me laugh every time. I say, "Give mommy the smiles!" And my little girl obliges with her squinty eyes and scrunched nose. Bless her! And bless her sweet little bruised head!
(coffee table accident)

I stole this picture from Emily's post about my brother's b-day. Happy birthday, Jon!
As of late, Rebecca's two obsessions are fish and the moon. Omi bought her some beta fish today. She keeps pointing to them and making those fishy lips - so cute. And the "mooo, moo?" She points to the moon in books and is thrilled when someone will take her outside to look at it.
Hasn't the full moon been gorgeous these past few days?

9 comments:

ty and megs said...

we so shop at the same stores. mckinlay has that shirt too. have i mentioned that you have really good taste? :)

Tanya said...

Yes...the moon has been beautiful! I've been pointing it out to my kids every night for the last several days. Last night before I could finish they said "yes, mom, we know...look at the moon, isn't it beautiful?!" I guess I tend to repeat myself...but really, wasn't it beautiful?!

Cheers :)

Emily said...

What a cute little tootsie

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I'm assuming that Goodnight Moon is in her library? We have a pretty high standard of great-grandchildren in our McFam...aren't they all so darn cute!?

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

...and I have to add...these little beauties have equally adorable MOMS!!

Heidi A. said...

Thanks Emily! I love your blog. I'm linking to you on my blog at http://www.simplymormon.blogspot.com

Hope that's okay. You honor womanhood well!!!

Heidi A. said...

Hey again,
Would you give me permission to link to your blog from my new blog called http://www.mormonmomswhoblog.blogspot.com?

Heidi A. said...

Hey again,
Would you give me permission to link to your blog from my new blog called http://www.mormonmomswhoblog.blogspot.com?

Anonymous said...

aawww...shucks...she is a cutie patootie!!!