Thursday, September 11, 2008

The "Peachies" at Peach Days!

I (Emily) got to go to Lake Powell with my side of the fam last weekend...SUCH a blast.
While I was away, Rebecca (the "Peachies") got to spend time in Brigham City with Omi and Grandpa Jim. What a lucky girl! Thanks Birgit and Jim!

Jorg met up with them for the annual Peach Days celebration. I love the outfit and wagon Omi made!

They went to the parade and the fair. Rebecca especially liked watching the horsies and riding the carosel.

Of course they missed me, but not toooo much!

5 comments:

Em and Jorg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks like you all are having a wonderful time!

I wanted you to know my heart just sank when I read about your cousins...I can't help but count my blessings...they have been in our prayers and I hope they continue to recover! For whatever reason life happens...but I know we become stronger for it...and Heavenly Father is with us EVERY step of the way carrying us through. Thank you for all your love and support...it means more than you know.

Kristin said...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much wish you and the Peachies could be here with us right now. We miss you so much and count the days until November.
I love all the new cute blog pictures you put in. Rebecca indeed has PERSONALITY. I can tell from the photos

Rosemary said...

So cute! Omi does such fun things! She even made her a peach outfit for peach days! Thanks Omi and Jim! I know you lOVE having Rebecca with you at any opportunity, and we did have a blast at Lake Powell!

Tanya said...

Love Peach Days! I went a few times when I was at Utah State. Jorg is so cute with Rebecca...such a proud papa! Your lesson Sunday was amazing! Thanks for touching my heart...
Cheers,
Tanya