Sunday, June 22, 2008

"The Sillier, the better!" or Silly Part IV

That's what Jorg always says when referring to the amusements of our Rebecca. Speaking of the little stinker, this morning I was standing in the playroom giving Jorg a good morning hug. Rebecca started really whining. She was jealous! So we picked her up for a group hug. Well, that was not what she had in mind. She PUSHED me away! With the palm of her little hand pressing on my face. I couldn't believe it. We tried it again with the same result. Oh MY...she loves her daddy. It was so funny. And too cute for me to get upset. Even though...she stole my man!

4 comments:

Michael said...

that is sooo funny. I would have loved to watch that scene.

Emily said...

what a silly girl, she's so fun. Stealin' your man... what a sneaky girl!

Shannon said...

she is so adorable!! Looks like she's so much fun too!

Rosemary said...

I think this photo looks alot like McKinlay! (except for the food on the face) She has big smiles like this!