Friday, June 13, 2008

Photo Soot with Aunt Emily

Playing on Mimi and Papa's slide...
Rebecca loves to smell flowers. It's adorable when she sniffs them.
How big is Rebecca? SOOooooo big!!

Me and my sunshine...
Here she is with cousin Natalie. She is SUCH a cute baby. I love her! Here is Rebecca "petting" her...
Check out more photos on Emily's Photo Blog! I can't stop looking at my whole CD of pictures. I'm trying to choose which ones to frame. Almost impossible. She was so good at catching those shots of our VERY busy Rebecca. If all ya'll even knew half of the shenanigans Emily had to go through to get these shots, you would be even more impressed than you already are. She is amazing. We has so much fun :)

8 comments:

Kimmy said...

i have to say that you look hot emily!!!!
your baby is cute too. :) the one you have posted at the top of your blog is my favorite of her...but they are so cute! rebecca is too cute for words! she's a looker, you better watch out! love ya!

Janet said...

I now know for sure where Rebecca gets her looks! You are so beautiful!!! And Rebecca is the cutest kid ever! She is so adorable!!

Emily said...

youre too nice em, it was so fun taking pictures of you two!

Lori & Rj said...

That is such a pretty picture of you Emily.

Shannon said...

Emily!!!! This is Shannon Curran Hadden!! I found your blog via your sis-in-law, via my friend. It really is a small world! Congrats on your marriage and baby! SO CUTE!!! Sounds like things are going really well for you, YAY! Come visit my blogs when you have a minute and let's keep in touch. It's been so long...we have much catching up to do. :)
ryshadden.blogspot.com & shannonhaddenphotography.blogspot.com

Take care!
Shannon

Lisa Dean said...

I agree with everyone else, you are so pretty. I love the cousin's photo shoot, they will have a lot of fun growing up together!

"M" Clan said...

You are so beautiful! Seriously! My gosh, you have always been pretty, but how beautiful!! I miss my emmers! xo

Mandi said...

Wow - these are some awesome pictures! I can't wait to check out the photo blog!