Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dunch...or is it Linner?

It's that meal that comes between lunch and dinner. I had planned to go out for a quiet 'welcome home' lunch with Lane at Los Hermanos. Then the noon hour turned into 3:00 (Rebecca had a late nap). And a quiet lunch turned into a family party! Well, the more the merrier, right? It was really fun. Rebecca looks so tiny in that chair and Natalie is staring at Papa's money clip:
Uncle Laner and Rebecca are good friends. They point at stuff together:

Here are my hottie brothers texting their girlfriends:
Mimi and Papa love their grandaughters! Rebecca is giving cute Nataile "huggies". This is right before she stuck her finger in Natalie's ear and made her cry (sorry Natalie):

"Ooooh, look at that bird!"
Bye, bye!

8 comments:

Emily said...

That was a fun lunch! I'm sad I was so late getting there

Kim said...

I will get you some bottles when you visit germany.... they stay good for a while. Great that you can stay home with Rebecca from now on.... i guess you were forced to leave rebecca with family and friends. I never had that...i still would have a hard time since i till now, was always around!

Rosemary said...

That was a fun time! It was fun to see the two babies together. Joel got a really cute pix and it is his phone background. It was fun to wave a Rebecca from the car as we drove away and she was playing at the park. She looked so amazed to see us in one of those many cars on the street!

Shannon said...

Looks like you all had fun! I haven't been to Los Hermanos in quite a few years - I think this is a sign that I need to go back..lol :)

Mandi said...

She looks like a little porcelain doll in that chair!!! I hope you got Los Hermanos fajitas for me - yum those things are delicious! I love your hair cut by the way.

Also - That is so nice that your mom has been able to take care of Rebecca over the past year. I bet your mom wants you to keep working! Enjoy your last "summer break"!!!

**Kiley** said...

hey it kiley i love your background. How did you get that background it so cute i love you baby she is so cute i will miss you cause your not comeing to the school any more am sad you where the best ever <333

**Kiley** said...

hey it kiley i love your background. How did you get that background it so cute i love you baby she is so cute i will miss you cause your not comeing to the school any more am sad you where the best ever <333

**Kiley** said...

i love your hair down it so cute you look beutiful <33