Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Humble Ditch Diggers

The sprinklers are in! Jim and Birgit have been staying with us, on and off, for the past few weeks to work on this project. They were amazing. They worked SO hard and often in the heat. Jorg and I helped VERY LITTLE and we were still sore and tired. These two worked tirelessly. I am sooo in awe with them. Here is the result!
Taking a break with Omi and Grandpa:
Rebecca and I are watching the work in progress:
Jorg got to handle the heavy machinery:
Muchos Gracias you two!
Next step: G R A S S !

2 comments:

Emily said...

Nice sprinklers! I can just see us next summer on your lawn of green grass playing in the sprinklers, it's gonna be fun fun fun! And look at that big smile on Jorg's face, if I didn't know any better I'd say he likes heavy machinery

Rosemary said...

Omi and Jim you are the best!!