Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy 97th Grandma!!

Just look how cute she is! I love her so much, and even though she doesn't have the greatest short-term memory at this time in her life (asking many times, "Who are you again? and then, "Oh yah!") I still feel so good just being around her. She is one of the most self-less and sweet people I have ever known. I have such good memories of living close to her as a child and visiting for Sunday dinner or going over to swim at her neighborhood pool in the summer time. She loved, and still loves, to have her grandkids around. She made THE BEST sweetrolls. Yum! And always collected her change to give to us so we could buy a pop at the swimming pool. I love you, grandma! Happy Birthday!Four Generations (taken last summer):

3 comments:

CassiLou said...

We have a really cool grandma!

Mikie said...

Though she didn't seem to remember me last Saturday, today she seemed to know me... she said "of course, how could I forget you!" aw. She's still so sweet. We are lucky to have her for a grandma :)

Rosemary said...

Emmie Poodles, you are so sweet to honor your cute grandma! Se is really the sweetest and most unselfish mom and grandma ever. I'm so thankful for her. I love to be with her as well. She always tells me I'm a joy. Today she said that my middle name should be Joy! I love her so much!