Saturday, July 28, 2007

Jörg's Par-tay in Brigham City


Here are some pictures from the party and our mini-vacation to Brigham City. The pictures are in a weird order, but I'm too tired to fix them. We had a fun celebration and Rebecca looked so cute in her hat! (I bought the lovely birthday hats at the dollar store). We had a fun time playing "Pin the Nose on the Clown" and eating the beautiful and YUMMY cake made by Omi (chocolate and marzipan...mmmmm). It was fun to pull Rebecca around in the Omi's wagon. She loved it!
We slept over on Friday night, and on Saturday Jim took us fishing! The picture here shows our "moss fish", though we did also catch some real fish. Those worms were squirmy! I should have taken some close-ups of the squirmy wormies. Hehehe. and Ick. I loved the boat ride around Manewah (this is the phonetic spelling...I forgot how it's really spelled) Lake.



Here are Jorg's girls, as we arrived home after our wonderful weekend. I love the babe's cute smile on the second picture. Thanks Omi and Grandpa Jim for the fun and relaxing vacation!! And thanks again, Jim, for taking me to see Harry Potter! Gute Nacht!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture EVER! :) (The one of you and Rebecca smiling!) I LOVE you guys!

Kristin said...

This all looks like soo much fun. I esspecialy like the Indian hats...... :)