Wednesday, July 11, 2007

FHE in Provo

This past Monday we had a family outing to The Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum at BYU! Jorg works in Springville and we live in Pleasant Grove, so Rebecca and Emily met him (sort of half-way) in Provo. It was free and it was fun! We saw lots of cool stuff, including a live reptile show with a HUGE boa constrictor, etc. I don't think Rebecca was fully excited about the whole adventure, but we got some cute pictures with her anyway!



"I am so impressed with this wildlife, dad!"


"Pretty butterflies, mom!"

"Not even a BEAR would dare to mess with my daddy."

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sooo cute! I am sure Jorg loved all the animals :-) I can´t believe how much Rebecca is growing everyday. Very soon 3 months old. WOW !

Kristin said...

Your page is great! I love the header of it with those many wonderful pictures!

bX-2z7hbf said...

hallo ihr 3 bachmanns,
many greetings from germany. i have been swamped with work. how are you and my favourite niece. i had to laugh really hard when i saw the video with the fireworks-she comes after her daddy:) I just love your blog. it os fantastic to know what is going on in your life.