Monday, July 16, 2007

Temple Square

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Jorg and I went to temple square for a wedding reception on Saturday. It was the perfect excuse to meet Omi and Grandpa Jim for some fun in the city. Rebecca was fascinated with Jim and kept watching him! I think this video clip is pretty cute.

Rebecca is also in heaven when she's with her Omi :) Here they are sitting in the Joseph Smith Memorial building to keep cool. Did I mention that it was around 100 degrees outside at 6 P.M. and we were frying?!? Poor baby(ies).


Is this mail drop-box cool, or what? This is for all you Star Wars fans out there :)

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

love the blog design!! and rebecca is SO cute! aren't baby girls the best!? thanks for stopping by our blog! it's always fun to know who is reading.

love,
meghan

jon and kir said...

Em- Rebecca is so darling! I only saw her a brief moment in the hospital and it is so amazing how fast they grow!! We miss you guys. We might come out to Provo in November!? If not I will def. make atrip in January!! Miss you Love Kir