Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Laughing Lady

Rebecca laughed for the first time this week! It happened while we were playing with her on our bed. Jorg was doing "zerbets" on her belly and she busted out with a cute giggle! She loves her daddy. I think she looks at him as her giant toy :) Anyways, we took some video clips and tried to get her to laugh again. We managed to capture a few little ones. She is just so sweet and happy most of the time. She's our greatest adventure yet!





I put the clips together with some music. I don't even want to tell you how long it took me, but it was fun to experiment with iMovie. Here we go!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks like a little pretty flower to me! I just can´t wait to finally meet her in person!!
Much Love from Germany

Rosemary said...

Rebecca is the cutest baby ever!! I haven't heard her laugh yet, I can't wait.

Cute site!1

Lots of love,
Mimi
(Rosemary)