Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ka-meen-go

There are many amusements for a stay at home mom and her darling daughter in Munich. Each day I have a little list in mind of where we could go, and the only problem is choosing! But boy, I can't wait to get back to boring (in comparison) Utah and have my family and friends to play with us again!
We went to the zoo again last week:
and I took this little movie at the playground there. I love this clip because it's full of some typical Rebecca.
singing, climbing on everything
"I'm busy right now"
her pronunciation of Flamingo (Ka-meen-go)
& producing a blue kitty out of thin air.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will probably never be able to visit all of these amazing sights so I am very grateful that you are sharing your experiences so I can atleast get a glimpse of another part of our world!

Rosemary said...

She is so darling! I've been to that city!! We love you!!

Emily said...

Sweet blue kitty! That was awesome! She is so cute. Ka-meen-go!!!