Wednesday, December 2, 2009

P.S.

Re-reading the post below makes me realize how much better I can understand my adorable husband now. And how much he will miss his country, sisters, friends, language, Muller milch, sausages, cheese and weird meats ;)

And speaking of my adorable husband, GET HOME JORG! I am going crazy here. I need an adult to talk to. He was supposed to be here 3 hours ago but his plane landed at another airport, due to slippery conditions on the runway. I'm glad he's safe!! BUt this is turning into the longest day of my life!

Dear Jorg,
I took Rebecca to the "forest" (English Garden) earlier. The part by our house. It's strange how at some points, I could look around in every direction and see nothing but sky, trees, and grass. No people, cars, buildings. And I wondered, am I really in a city of 1.4 million people right now?

Rebecca imagined that Malificent was there, waiting to get us. Around every corner. And we stopped at a bench to eat Amerikaner cookies.

Just giving you the play-by-play, honey...since you aREN'T HERE! Even thought it's not your fault. Could you make the bus drive faster?

Love, EM

2 comments:

Emily said...

GET HOME JORG! A mom can go crazy without another adult to talk to!!! :) (I feel your pain Em) Last night Jon got home after 11:00 because he had to give a presentation that started at 9. NO GOOD!

abby said...

Seriously,, you haven't seen any naked people in Englischer Gardens? We are going to have to talk about that when you get home.