Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

I would like to add photos that I will soon steal/borrow from other people :) I don't remember to pull out the camera much at Christmas, and later I wish I would have! Just like each preceding Christmas. This one was THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

Pageant at Aunt Kay's
Mimi and Steph getting the angel ready:
Steph, me, em, and Joel in the mirror looking at the angel cousins:
THREE angels! and one missed her nap!
Little angel Olivia recovered and the three angels were a delight to all: (except when mine decided it was fun to plow into the other delicate heavenly beings!)

And then they turned into the three Santa's! With one of the CUTEST elves...whose head is invisible, but just imagine darling Harriet's face. We're missing Natalie Claus here, but I'm sure Em has a picture I will steal/borrow:
Back at the our place, I'm showing off the earrings Jorg got me :) Even though my hair's in the way:
And here is Rebecca's darling new house! Built & designed by Omi Birgit! Jim and Birgit were able to come down Christmas to spend the day and assemble the house. It's simply amazing!
We Like It!

3 comments:

ty and megs said...

what darling angels and santas. and speaking of darling...that house is to die for!

Rebecca said...

Wow! That is a cool house. Brooke would LOVE it!

Rebecca is so cute. I love the silly pictures of her.

Kim said...

What a cute house!!! I love it! Thats so cute that all three of you can fit in it too!