Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The past several days

At Home:
We've been reading a Christmas story by the tree every night before bed.
Jorg's company party:


She was very much hoping that "Santa would Know 'bout...that she's Peter Pan." For you see, she is. Day and night (since last Sunday). I am Wendy. Jorg is Captain Hook. And she is Peter.
Santa did not know she came from NeverneverLand, but I think she forgave him.
This is the Santa that always come to our ward parties when I was a kid! He is a long time friend of my family, so it was fun for me to see him too.
Rebecca told him she wants a purse and a penguin.
The penguin we got her is in our lost luggage, so I hope we get it by tomorrow??
I was very proud of Jorg up there. He is so funny & handsome, I must say!
and we also continued the tradition of making gingerbread houses with my fam! It was fun to see those two darling cousins (Natalie and Rebecca) reunite. I will get some pictures of that night to add here.

No comments: