Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun at the Farm, Part II

The weather was so gorgeous on Saturday, we wanted to take our gal out to have some fun. So we ended up at the Thanksgiving Point Farm Country again. It was a hit!
We can't get her to smile when we're doing "posed' photos (see above), because she resents the fact that we just pulled her away from something really cool or fun, just to look at a little box. She is too busy for that nonsense! I always show her the pictures after, thinking maybe she will pick up the concept that the box is actually taking her picture, and maybe she should smile. But, no luck yet. In the meantime, we get to see her cute smile in those candid shots.She made friends with a polygamist boy! He was darling. There was a whole group of them there. Here, she stopped smiling again because the boy's parents were trying to get them to look for a picture.
You can see part of the family in the background.
I talked with the little boy's parents. And I wanted to ask them, "Don't you LIVE on a farm?" But all I managed was, "He's cute. How old is he?"

P.S. Thanks for the Halloween shirt, "Auntie V.I.V."!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That was really funny Emily about the farm! Rebecca is darling! She is getting so big and has such cute expressions.

Janet said...

She is so cute! And you look amazing! That's hilarious about the farm. You crack me up! :)

Deborah said...

Yeah! I'm glad I found your beautiful blog. Rebecca is a gorgeous child!

Jared & Larisa said...

So was that really a polygamist family? Crazy. Rebecca is too cute for words!! I love her halloween bow :)

Patrick Lindsay said...

I agree with all of the above. Rebecca is so adorable! What could be more fun than farm animals and polygamists?

abby said...

I love those pumpkin pictures!! She is really cute!!