Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun at the Farm


Last Saturday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. It's a little petting zoo that was perfect for our animal lover! Rebecca had so much fun petting and feeding the animals. She is screaming with delight in this clip:

It took some practice, but she was pretty good at getting the corn kernels into the animals mouths. She liked feeding the goats the most, because they were down on her level.


She got to ride a little pony!

She was so excited (before the ride):

She shook her head "no" when it was time to get off:


We had such a great time, we will definitely be going back. Also, isn't her little Princess top cute!? Her Omi Birgit made it for her. We like it!

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

This is so much fun!! The picture (top one) of Rebecca on the horse looks JUST like her mommy at that age!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

I'm so glad you went here...it's as good as the zoo for this age! Another idea...the mini-merry-go- round at the game place just off the food court at University Mall. It is a nice long ride and Mckinlay absolutely adored it! The ducks (or are they geese?), the carousel and the water play park at Liberty Park are very fun too...and free!

Mikie said...

Haha, could she be any more adorable? She's growing up so fast...

Tanya said...

I just love Rebecca! She cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my WORD, that is so cute!! :) She is so fun!

Maria said...

Rebecca is so cute!! it's adorable how she squeeled for the animals!
How are you guys? I just realized that I don't have your phone number... I thought I did, but I must have misplaced it somewhere... can you send it to me? thanks!
we hope you guys have a great weekend!
(the Rasmussens)

Michelle... said...

We love the Thanksgiving Point farm. The pony rides are James' favorite.

Becky Filhart said...

Emily! Your family is so so cute! I love how you cute your hair, and I totally enjoyed reading your blog entries. I especially liked the Joel entry. I still remember the private concert he gave Janet and I when we were up there for that wedding a couple of years ago. He'll make it one day for SURE!!! Take care!!:)

Rebecca said...

Brooke was sitting by me as I watched these videos. She caught Rebecca's excitement in that first video. Brooke was laughing and clapping as she watched Rebecca.