Thursday, August 28, 2008

AOS Timeline by: Jorg

Here is my AOS timeline for Permanent residency (CR Greencard) from Conditional

04/17/2008 I-751 (with $545 Check) send to Nebrasca USCIS Service Center (regular mail no return receipt)
04/21/2008 Checks cashed (545$)
04/22/2008 Case got transfered from USCIS Nebraska to USCIS California Service Center
05/16/2008 Biometrical info taken
08/22/2008 Electronic Confirmation that my case has been approved
08/28/2008 Green Card with USCIS Welcome letter received
Total Filling Fees $ 545
Legal Fees $ 0
145 days ahead of regular USCIS schedule for I-751's,
(ask me how to speed up the process without more $)


08/30/2008 California/Mexico here we come!

8 comments:

Lemme said...

california will welcome you with open arms...wir mogen es here! (was that right?). what part of ca? and...i wanna see a penguin picture with the babe...i miss those!

Kristin said...

hä?? Versteh ich nicht?

"M" Clan said...

Oh my goodness- that is just wonderful news! Xo

"M" Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOOO!! Congratulations!!! :)

bX-2z7hbf said...

ich versteh auch nur bahnhof!! Zieht ihr jetzt nach CA, oder was?

SliceOfParadise said...

I just happened upon your website and wanted to congratulate you on your quick acceptance of your I 751 I am also LDS, my husband is from New Zealand. You were blessed to have your file transferred to the CA service center, ours was not and we waited for 15 months for approval. So congratulations from a stranger who understands what you went through!

Rosemary said...

Congrats Jorg! You are so good at that paperwork stuff! Glad ya'll had fun in Cali!