Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prayers

My cousin Katy (Lindsay) Clark's sister-in-law was in a private plane crash with her husband last Saturday night. Both are in critical condition. Their names are Stephanie and Christian Nielson.

The button below is a link to Stephanie's Blog. She's adorable. I have looked her up from time to time to see the creative things she does with her kids.

Updates on their situation are posted on Stephanie's sister's blog. I have been thinking about them constantly since I heard the news on Monday. Please pray for Stephanie and Christian!

3 comments:

McKinlay Family said...

I just read all about Stephanie. Heart breaking. Keep me updated.

Marianne said...

That's so weird - I heard about this through the blog of a friend who lives in Arizona and is neighbors with them. What a sad situation, huh? Good thing they have a strong support group with their family.

Mandy said...

That is such a sad story. I hope everything turns out well, until then I will keep them in my prayers. By the way, way cute blog...and family, of course!!