Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eternity

I don't let myself dwell on tragic thoughts. But they sometimes come. I love my family so much that I'm afraid something might happen to them. Well, you never know where or when tragedy will strike. I plan on growing old with Jorg and watching our children's children grow. I just have to say how grateful I am to be sealed for time and all eternity to Jorg and Rebecca. When those tragic thoughts pass through my brain, it is the thought of eternity that puts my fears to rest. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of this blessing!New camera + new scrapbooking program= a messy house.We like it!

2 comments:

Anderson Clan said...

I love your equation, Em. It's applicable to my house also. :) You're pages are, as usual, GORGEOUS! Would that you could give me a pinky's worth of your talent. Love ya!

Tanya said...

I have the same fears. I am also thankful for the promise of eternity with my family. I love the picture in the lower right corner of Jorg and Rebecca... definitely frame worthy!
Cheers :)