Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exciting!!

Jorg planted a tree!

He brought this birch tree home after work yesterday. He was so excited that he didn't have the patience to change from his work attire before digging and planting. That's why I love him!


Rebecca "drove" a car!
Well, it was her second time but it's still exciting ;)


I painted some walls!
There are many more to paint, but I did 3 so far...


And I made this arrangement on the wall with my small collection of silver frames:


This week we saw:

and:

That rainbow went all the way across the sky! I was so excited and the guy who was fixing our front door at the time, thought I was a nut. I was like, "Did you see this rainbow??" He said, "Well, I wouldn't have noticed it but I heard you yelling about it..." hahaha... I had been around the side of the house making a little movie of it and I called Jorg at work so he could look at it. What can I say? I get excited about this kind of beauty!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Yeah for your tree! Tell George..I mean Jorg...that he did a great job! Hopefully I'll see you on Saturday for the Breast Cancer Awareness walk. It will be fun, wet and cold!
Cheers :)

Rosemary said...

Jorg is so groovy to plant a tree in your back yard. He is such a cute homeowner and head of the home. The first thing I thought of was that he wanted some shade for his family. Enjoy! And way to paint and decorate, Em!! Your house looks awesome! Also--love the the other pix- Rebecca looks like a serious driver!! In addition....I love it that you love to see beauty in nature. But then there are bees... I remember how I heard you way down the block when you were about eight, screaming bloody murder. I was right, it was bees. Glad for the door-fixer it was something beautiful you saw. :)

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

What a happy family! I love your new blog design, very festive, espcially that cute little pumpkin at the top!! :)

Michelle... said...

Matt had to use a pick ax to plant our trees. The clay soil here is terrible. Great job on the walls! I am not a big fan of painting. I like having rooms painted, but I don't like to do it! Where did you get the great piece on your wall in the first "wall" picture - the one by your couch?

Shannon said...

Oooooh! You've got some mad decorating skills there. Even though I can't see all of your house I'm sure it's a stylin' one. Would you like to come down to Lehi and help me figure out how to decorate our place??? :)

"M" Clan said...

Hello Nemmers... I love how you share your life, I feel caught up, minusa good hug! xo