Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loving Springville

And why do I love it? THIS would sum it up:
Aren't they cute??
Jorg gets to come home for lunch! We like it!

And speaking of Jorg, I got tagged by Emily to share a little run-down on some family facts...mostly about my cutie husband.

What is his name? Jorg
How long have you been together? Nov. 5th was our 2-years-since-we-met-aversary and our 2nd wedding anniversary is next month
How long did you date? 5 1/2 weeks
How old is he? 33
Who eats more? He - but not by much
Who said I love you first? He
Who is taller? He (6'5")
Who can sing better? We're both soooo talented
Who is smarter? He - I'm smarter for knowing him
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? He
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? He (will...right babe?)
Who cooks dinner? Both
Who drives? Both
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me (of course)
Who proposed? He
Who has more friends? Me - here, He - in Germany
Who is more sensitive? I am...oooooh yaaaaah
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? ME!!! heheheh...
I tag: Kristin, Kirstin, Kim V., and Kim U.

I love you, Jorgi Smorgi!! I am one lucky woman.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey ! I like that. Cute picture. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee the newest nine months picture. Michi and I always have to laugh when we see the Peachies and Mr. Penguin since her first true love for penguins started here :).
We miss you

Melanie said...

That looks like the healthiest lunch ever! :) And that 9-month picture... seriously, she amazes me with her cuteness!!! :) You guys are awesome, I LOVE you! When can I come see your new house??

Kim said...

thanks for the tag..assuming me is Kim U... love the picture of jorg and rebecca, he looks so 'in love' with her!

Kimmy said...

emily, your new pciture of rebecca and the 9th month picture next to the penguin is SOOOOO cute oh my gosh. Is she already started to stand? Wow! I miss you bunches. Come and visit us soon! We can take you and Jorg to some good buffets :)

Rosemary said...

What a cute pix of Jorg and Rebecca! And what a cute pix of Rebecca with Mr. Penguin! I understand the new format--she wants to crawl or stand from now on--lying there is way too boring! She is so much fun! Love you all!

Mimi