Monday, February 25, 2008

DeVerl

Our new ward is the Kolob 3rd. I think that is the coolest name. I would like to Hie to Kolob. Here is a Kirby Hayborne version of the song. The weekend before Valentine's Day, Jorg and I went to the ward dinner-dance! We really enjoyed ourselves. It was in the stake center and reminded me of the dance on Single's Ward, minus DeVerl. It was a different experience to be there with a husband. I L-O-V-E-D it. He and I were the biggest dorks and it didn't matter what anyone thought. Why couldn't I have had the confidence to have that much fun as a single gal? I always felt awkward at dances. Here is the page I did with the photo taken by my mom. She snapped it before we left her and my dad to babysit on our night o' fun!

Scrapbook materials from Shabby Princess and Scrapbook Factory Deluxe

P.S. The 2nd Singles Ward is a pretty good flic! We rented it a few weeks back and it made us chuckle.

1 comment:

Jorg and Em said...

yeah we love it. it was the best valentins ever
love
smorgie