Saturday, February 16, 2008

9 Months!

Oh heavens. Do they ever stop growing? Pretty soon she'll be 10 months, then 11, then a YEAR. Alas, our snugly baby is turning into a curious toddler. She can do so many more things than she used to! And, she WILL NOT lay there for a picture with the pooh bear. Though she still loves Pooh, and the classic pooh accessories in her room (I'm sure of it), pictures with Pooh are a thing of the past. Pooh is out and Mr. Penguin is in. We figure we can now measure her height while she stands.Scrapbooking supplies come from Shabby Princess and Scrapbook Factory Deluxe.

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Love this post! Such cute scrapbooking and DARLING Rebecca poses!! Love the "open wide" one!

Love ya,
Mimi

Janet said...

She is SO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Em, you do such a great job with the scrapbooking! I'm jealous!

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

Ok Em, I need to make a date with you so you can show me all your fantabulous scrapbook stuff!!! I love your blog and little Rebecca is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how big she is!

Kristin said...

Ich vermisse die kleine Peachies sooooooooooooooooooooo! / I miss the little Peachies soooooooooooooo!!!!
Hope you´re doing great! WE think of you.

abby said...

those are so dang cute!!!! did you take them yourself? they look professional.