Thursday, September 13, 2012

More summer fun in St. George

she dressed herself in the skirt and a shirt both from her Omi!
 my parents had to go to St.George one week for my dad's business.  Bex and I didn't have any obligations at home, so we joined them!
 

During the hike through Rosemary Ravine, Rebecca got a little upset because her new shoes were muddy, she was tired, she was thirsty, and she had to go to the bathroom.
 

But wouldn't you know it?  As soon as we were almost to the car, she declared it was the "funnest hike ever!"
We got to go and see the musical, "Hairspray"!  She really enjoys plays and this one was no exception, but it went late and she fell asleep on my lap.  I got to carry her to the car.  I actually loved it.  I don't remember the last time she fell asleep in my arms.
 

She was totally obsessed with her new socks and this nightgown (from Mimi) the whole trip.  I had to take this photo of the way she set out her outfit.
 
Mimi and Logan
 We tried to go to the park one day, but it was soooooo hot, we even melted in the shade!
We did lots of swimming - though I didn't get any pictures.
 
Cuuuuuuties!

Aunt Kimmie gave Bex a mani/pedi!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh cute! I didn't even know you posted these till today!! Loved that trip! So fun!