Thursday, September 13, 2012

End of July

These are some random pictures are from my phone:

Am I stupid or tough?  I got these sweet new shows and on my first time out running, I did my own little 5k.  I thought my feet were hurting...  Then I took off my shoes and my socks were soaked in blood.  My feet were sore for weeks!



I snapped this beauty of Elle and Rebecca as we were riding our bikes to the library.  I LOVE where we live (the mountains, the corn fields, the cute friends who also have pink streamers hanging from the handle bars)!

Jorg and I ended up stumbling upon Salem Lake.
 
 

Here we are on a Sunday nature walk with Bex:
 

Here's my girl lookin' cute in her room
 

Rebecca and I saw this rainbow while we were driving on the freeway.  I handed her my phone and she took the following photos.  She did an awesome job!
 
her press-on nails
of course we needed a close-up of her princess flip-flops
driving into our neighborhood
 I went boating on the Utah Lake with the young women.
 

Jorg's birthday dinner at The Golden Corral (it's like Chuck O Rama)
 
 

We went on a date to the temple and were able to catch the sunset as we came out:
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: