Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

(we did not get a white Christmas this year - though the...car dust?...looks like snow in the photo)
Magnificent dinner and Pageant at Aunt Kay and Margaret's House:
My dad shared some family Christmas memories and memories of his dad, my Papa, Clair Aldrich.  He also made everyone a copy of this photo of my Papa and a quote copied directly from his mission journal:  "That which we persist in doing becomes easy to do; not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our power to do has increased."
Look at how cute William is - I can't stand it!
Little Sophie just loved Logan...she would look at him and just start giggling.  It was the cutest thing!
Logan made the perfect Baby Jesus:
Rebecca was excited to be an angel.  And later, an elf :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for having dust in your car so I can remember what snow looks like. For heavens sake is it January?!

Such cute pictures... maybe I should start looking into bloggin about christmas. Bleh. So much work.