Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Here we are groovin' around town:

First time I've ever seen this particular park.  Jorg used to roller blade here!  If it's this pretty now, I need to see it with leaves on those trees.  WOW.
"Hey, we have that in America too!"
Lunch:
Giovanni L!
Kaufland to look at toys and Rebecca picked a little lion to take home.
Shopping trip for goodies!
We said goodbye to Jorg for a few days while he went to do his business in Frankfurt.  Here's Rebecca resting on the stairs:
Kristin and I took the kids to the park one afternoon. Their village is like something out of a movie.  Well, to them it's normal.  But to me it's completely charming. 
The Wolfert's house is the yellow and red one:

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am rocking out to that German music. So cool! ALSO is Ice cream in Germany 100 times better than the ice cream in America- like their chocolate?!