Friday, December 23, 2011

We Like Decorations!

Had so much fun decorating with this little princess.  "Oh Martha, Oh Christmas!!!!"
Jorgi brought this tree home from Sam's Club.  It's a pretty one!  You can see some random stuff Rebecca put in the tree like, a bracelet, her Crocodile leash, a scarf, and you can see Diamond the Elf hiding in the tree.  He's a new tradition this year.  He goes to see Santa each night to report Rebecca's...doings.  And each morning when he returns to our house, he hides in a different spot.
*I noticed (and I admit) that I'm slightly obsessed with our Christmas tree this year!  Looks so pretty to me!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

lots of fun pics! I love all your decorations! I remember having that loom when I was younger and making pot holders! lol Hope you had a great Christmas! Love yoU!