Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Little Graduate

We had a little program at Colin's house.
Colin, Rebecca, Lili, and Max
Miss Amelia, Miss Emily, Miss Noelle, Miss Natasha
All the kids recited their favorite nursery rhyme. Rebecca wanted to tell her own version of Humpty Dumpty: "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall...All the King's horses and all the king's men, COULD put Humpty together again...with STICKY TAPE!" She thought of that because of cute Addie Knight (my cousin's daughter) who is obsessed with sticky tape.

Such a great evening. These kids are so smart and fun. I'm sad the school year is over because I really enjoyed having them in my home every month. And enjoyed the association I had with their awesome moms! We'll have to find lots to keep us busy this summer.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I can't get over the sticky tape thing! How stinking cute is "Reba"? :)

Emily said...

Sticky tape!! It fixes everything! Cute graduates & graduation desserts! AND teachers!

Emily said...

Yay! You went public again!? I can see it all on my google reader now! :)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

25 at once....more than I can comprehend?! looks like fun times at your house... you look as beautiful as ever (cute haircut) and Rebecca's dimples are still to die for!

"M" Clan said...

you are the cuttest mommy ever, I love little Rebecca, and the moments you get to share! xo