Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

The Easter Bunny came to our house!

After church, we went to Mimi and Papa's. 
And, wouldn't you know it?  The bunny visited there too.
My parents with all of their grandchildren and skippy too:
We took the opportunity to celebrate my mom's birthday!
Then tried out some new nail polish she had gotten as a present:  Go brother Jon! 
And we'll leave you with this jem of a photo I took while my parents were giving an Easter devotional:
Well, Kim looks cute. Actually, kind of like...glowing?!
(Baby Aldrich due 12-11)

Post edit:  since Emily, Joel, and I were not pictured above, I added these.  Just so, you would KNOW that we were there.  Yes, everyone was.  Except STEPH who went to St. George that weekend w/ some friends. 
   
Now life is complete, right Kitty?!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Groovy Family! Lots of unique shots of unique individuals!! Love them all <3

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

hey look. it's almost like i wasn't there because i'm not in one single picture! hoorayyyyyyyyyyyy. love joel.

Joel Aldrich said...

Right!