Sunday, May 1, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...


thanks for taking pictures, Aunt Emily!
The funniest was some of the kids practically sitting on Rebecca's lap, trying to help her open the presents!  I think the party was a hit with the birthday girl.  She said that her favorite part was playing around with the kids.  But she didn't like it when everyone sang to her, because she was shy ;)  But seriously, these are the cutest kids.  They were all so fun.
My momma helped a lot w/ keeping the 10 kids busy & happy.  What a great day!
We Like It!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Such a DARLING party, Emily! It was magical! Rebecca was the perfect birthday child; sweet and thankful to all of her cute little friends. And like Natalie said about the cupcakes, "they are beautiful"!

Emily said...

You are the best birthday party thrower ever! It was so much fun and those kids had a complete blast. Rebecca's party dress still kills me, that is the cutest thing ever for a birthday girl. Happy birthday to your sweet little Peaches!!!

(and the cupcakes were beautiful!!!) xoxo

Kristin said...

This party looks like soo much fun and I want to DIVE into that yummy yummy cake. Makes me hungry whenever I see it and ohh those cupcakes...
Thank you soo much for the invite. We would have LOOOOVVVVEEDD to come.

abby said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING STELLA COME AND FOR FIXING HER HAIR SO SHE WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE A FREAK OF NATURE. I HOPE I SEE YOU SOON!

Kim said...

That was the cutest cake ever! So sad we couldn't make it but it looked like so much fun! What a cute themed party! You do so well Em with themes! I'm going to be calling you when I need help with birthday party ideas! You sure do a good job!