Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Little 4-year Old

cake for breakfast:

My facebook status for the day was this:  "Daughter promised me last night that she would stay my little 3-year old forever! However, this morning she informed me that when it's your birthday, your number changes, and could she please be my little 4-year old now? I reluctantly agreed.  
Happy Birthday to my little 4-year old!"
We had a family party with pizza.salad, and cake.  She got lots of presents including a princess dress for her and one for her doll, from Mimi.  And her first Barbie with tons of clothes, from Omi.
Birgit made the darling unicorn cake.
We like it!
more Birthday fun coming w/ the friend party on Saturday.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It should be illegal to be so cute! I can't wait for the party tomorrow! (and to attack that sweet 4 year old with hugs and kisses!)