Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Princess Sightings

Saturday we visited Temple Square. I felt too cheesy taking pictures of the many brides on the temple grounds, but Rebecca was so excited about them! When we could see one in the distance, she would yell, "princess!" But when we got closer, she would cling to me and hide her head.
She was star-struck. It was too cute.

The flowers were spectacular!
It was a walk down memory lane visiting the temple where Jorg and I were married and remembering that special day.
And it was an especially great day to visit the Christus. Being Easter weekend, I was remeinded that Jesus lives and is my Savior. Rebecca knows His name and kept saying it. She noticed the "ouch"es on His hands. I'm so thankful for His sacrifice for me, for Jorg, for Rebecca, for our future children, and for all of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures...future children huh? Are you making an announcement?

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

love the pictures, those flowers on temple square are so gorgeous in the spring!!! i especially love the video of rebecca, little cutie getting out of her nap. does she still nap every day? holly naps several times a week, but not every day - non-nap days are definitely early-to-bed days :) ps that apple pie looks scrumptious!