Sunday, April 26, 2009

2 Years of Sweetness!

These are some of my favorite pictures and they bring tears to my eyes. She is so darn cute!
And here she is today, on her official day of birth!
Omi and Grandpa came to spend the afternoon. We had a little party and lots of smiles and laughs with our girl.

Jorg was in Europe on business this week and arrived home today. We're so glad to have him back! But I have to say that I grew even closer to Rebecca this week...if that's possible. Every time I would start feeling lonely for Jorg, it seems like she could sense it. She gave me so many "huggies and tisses". We had a blast together, just the two of us. I couldn't love this little girl more, and I'm so thankful she's ours!

7 comments:

Mikie said...

They grow up so fast... where does the time go? Happy b-day Rebecca. Love ya, cuz!

abby said...

Happy birthday Rebecca!! I hope it was great!!

ty and megs said...

happy birthday darling girl!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to the little Princess!!

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

Happy birthday Rebecca!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! I can't believe she is 2 already!

Kimmy said...

wow...2. crazy. i love the dress by the way. so cute. i love the cheesy smiles.