Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nap Time

Rebecca was supposed to be napping. I came in her room and found this:

And she was winding up the music box. Okay, so it really isn't possible for a human to be the mommy of a pig, two bears, and a horse. But she treats her animals the same way she treats her dolls. She gives them lots of "tisses" and "huggies".
We find this movie clip entertaining. I love it the most how her face gets so dramatic when she is telling me she wants to "PaLay!" She really did get out of her nap that day.

I have no doubt she can get herself out of the crib, but she never does! (thankfully)
Also, check out that crib! It was mine, all my siblings, and my dad's before that. They don't make 'em like they used to...

10 comments:

Kristin said...

OH this is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She has grown so much and I absololutely cannot wait to see her again. We miss you !

Marianne said...

Seriously, that might be the most adorable thing I have ever seen! :)

Rebecca said...

I love the stuffed animals all tucked in. So cute!

Kaitlin Heckert said...

Hahaha! Her sad face at the beginning just cuts me to the quick! Play!

Janet said...

She is so funny! I can't believe she is almost 2 already!!

"M" Clan said...

what a darling little girl!

Emily said...

She is the cutest little mommmy. I just recorded Natalie watching this video (she's watched it 3 times now) She loves Becca.

Jen said...

Love it! Can't believe she is almost 2- (Ryan said "friend Hi") What a beautiful little girl

ty and megs said...

so cute! i hate how hard they are to resist some times. the little stinkers!! they sure know how to work their mamas.

Lane Aldrich said...

PaLAY!!