Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What's she doing?

That's what Jorg and I asked each other when we saw Rebecca doing this:We bought her the ball a week ago at the grocery store. We have been teaching her how to play "pass" and bouncing it around.
So, see that black exercise ball (in the picture below)? Jorg and I sit on the ball and roll over it (stretching, doing sit-ups, or just for fun) all the time. It seems our baby found herself an exercise ball just her size! When we realized what she was doing, we laughed so hard!
And then we got out the camera. Oh, how we love her!

10 comments:

ty and megs said...

that is so funny! now we have to watch what we do around our little girls because they will do it right back! i threw some food into the sink while i was feeding mckinlay...now guess what she like to do. argh.

Laura said...

ok, that is super cute. she looks so zen and meditative in her last photo.

Emily said...

How cute! Shes an exercising Maniac! :) I love that dimpled smile, she darling

Kristin said...

She is so funny! And i miss her soo much. Jorg should just bring her with him this week and I will babysit :)

Anonymous said...

THAT is the FUNNIEST and CUTEST thing I've heard all day!! I LOVE it!! :) She is so dang cute! :)

Mandi said...

That is awesome! It is amazing what they pick up just from watching! How fun.

Mikie said...

All I can say is "wow". I'm simply amazed that kids start learning from their parents' examples at such an early age. Adorable :)

jon and kir said...

She is too cute!!! Of course though, she gets it from her super cute mom!! We miss you guys!!

Rebecca said...

Emily,

Will you tell me when field day is for Hillcrest? Brooke and I are thinking of making an appearance.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the field day info. I'm thinking of inviting Natasha along as well. I'm assuming field day is from 9:00ish to noon?