Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Can't Get Enough

Of our birthday girl! She has been sick the entire week. I feel so bad for her. And I also feel bad for the parents (that's us). How do you parents deal with sick kids?? We only have one. I can only imagine what it's like with more! It's like she's a newborn all over again. She wants to be held all of the time and wakes up tons in the night. She's on the mend (thankfully). She has been smiling more and whining less. We take that as a good sign.

Here are the rest of the pages from her birthday. Again, my camera isn't that great (it may be time for an upgrade?) so the pictures are kind of dark. I fixed them the best I could. I love that cake face :)

6 comments:

ty and megs said...

i hope she feels better soon!

i love that cake face! thanks for starting my morning off with a smile!

Emily said...

she is such a cutie. Yesterday was so fun!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"M" Clan said...

Happy Birthday! What a doll! SO sorry she is sick, still a cutie! I love you, you are the best little mommy! xo Sebela

abby said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!! I can't believe she is 1 already!! I can't wait until school is out and we can all play together.

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! I can hardly believe that it has been one whole year! I hope she's feeling better. let's get together soon.