Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Alphabet Soup

A to Z Tag

I got tagged by my cute and talented new cousin, Laura (the wife of Pete)!

Attached or Single: Attached to the sweet lovin' of Jorgi Smorgi
Best Friend: Starts with a 'J' ends with an 'orgi Smorgi'
Cake or Pie: Just make it chocolate and I'm there.
Day of Choice: Saturday. I love Saturday. I like the life of leisure. I rarely shower on Saturday and I don't get dressed until after noon, if I can help it!
Essential Item: diaper bag. Plenty of binkie's. (She was off the "bink-a-bink" except for sleeping. Until last week when she got sick. The bink is back.) and I also feel weird leaving the house without wearing some kind of jewelry. I do love my accessories!
Favorite Color: light blue (with pink accents - like polka dots or flowers or something)
Gummy Bears or Worms: both. But if it's gummy bears, make them cinnamon and covered in chocolate. I like the ones at the BYU bookstore.
Hometown: Orem, Utah
Indulgences: The 'suitcase of joy' containing Jorg's imported German deliciousness. I help myself on unrare occasions.
January or July: July. I love the Freedom Festival at Provo. And the Stadium of Fire. When I was a kid, the 4th of July was like Christmas. I would get so excited, I couldn't sleep the night before.
Kids: I love to squish their little cheeks! They're wise and fresh and funny. I love being a teacher (I have only one month left and signed my letter of resignation today. Crazy!) and I LOVE being a mom. Jorg and I hope to be blessed with 4-5 cuties. Though we are so happy with ours right now, it's hard to be motived to have more. But don't worry, we will!
Life is incomplete without: family and eternal perspective
Marriage Date: March 17, 2006
Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 new sisters, and 1 new brother (in-law).
Oranges or Apples: both
Phobias or Fears: not really
Quote: "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall never get bent out of shape!" also, "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" -President Hinklay
Reason to Smile: REBECCA. Oh Rebecca, How I love your smiles and huggies and enthusiasm for life!
Something New: Our house
Tag: Mel, Janee, Melis, Heidi, Lori, anyone else who wants to do this. It's fun!
Unknown Fact About Me: I have a magnet collection and I try to pick one up whenever I go on a vacation.
Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I like meat, yes I do!
Worst Habit: Sometimes I talk too much when I'm excited
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both. I broke my pinkie finger (well, my brother Lane broke it while we were wrestling).
Your Favorite Food: German chocolate, any ice cream, Cafe Rio salad
Zoo Animal: I once watched a cute Polar Bear at the San Diego Zoo, with my family, for close to an hour. Any of you remember that? He was under water and there was a window. He was playing with a ball. It was just the cutest thing!

No comments: