Friday, March 28, 2008

Tweety=Unbored

Happy Friday!
Here are some scrapbook pages and some thoughts. (Janet, do you recognize this cute pink dress?)At this very moment I can hear the birdies chirping outside! Tweet, tweet! I am getting "tweety" over the recent warm weather we've been having. Except yesterday. Yesterday it was cold. And it really made me depressed! I got BORED. And I only get "bored" when I want to do something and can't do it. Like when I was pregnant and I had no energy. I wanted to be active instead of sitting/laying around all of the time. So, I was "bored". Yesterday I was "bored" because I wanted to go outside with the baby. Sure, I always have projects to do. And there's always laundry/dishes/blah blah blah. But I was still filled with the leftover joy I had on my last full day off work (Monday) when Rebecca and I had such a great time on walks and at the library and the park. She just gets so excited to be outside. She really does stand at the window and cry to go out! But now on to brighter days. Next week is looking warmer.
I have been so excited lately to find some old friends online! Facebook is a good thing. If you don't have an account, it's really worth it to make one. It only takes a second and it's free. I found a Jr. High friend, college friends, a teacher I worked with, etc. Also, I am pleasantly surprised to find how many people have blogs! I love being able to "catch up" through the blogosphere.
Thanks for checking in with us. Have a wonderful weekend!!

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh, this beautiful Easter girl!! She is precious!! What a cute mommy to take her to the library already!

Lemme said...

shut up! you have facebook!?! I'm adding you!

Janet said...

She gets more cute every day!! I love it! I wish I could squeeze her and give her tons of kisses!

Kim said...

her little headbands are cute...dallins hair has been growing fast lately..its getting a little fuller...i am jealous of your big house and GARDEN!!! Before we will have a house with garden...who knows when.

Lisa Dean said...

Em,
Oh my word Rebecca looks so much like you! She is beautiful! I can't believe she is almost one. Wow, when Natalie's in town we'll have to all go to lunch.
Lisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abby said...

That warm thing didn't last long. I love all your scrapbook pages. Someday, you should teach me how to do that. We really need to talk soon. I will try to call tomorrow maybe.... I can't remember when you work. Oh well.. Love ya--

jon and kir said...

I love her little eater dress!! So cute!

Kim said...

hahah..it is not a aprilfoolsday joke :) When i was pregnant with dallin it was patrick's BO that disturbed me ..now its these food and fruit babyjars and yes also dallin diapers..i hope its a phase. I thought of twins too, but the ultrasound says no..maybe its a girl this time :) I am glad patrick will be home next week to stay so he can help me with dallin!!

Mandi said...

Rebecca is soooo cute! Once again, I love your scrapbook pages! They are adorable. I also agree with your Facebook thoughts. It is such a fun networking website. I was even able to find one of my best friends from elementary school! Crazy huh!