Monday, March 24, 2008

Slurpees and Chocolate Milk

Zermatt. We had a goofy/silly/romantical time! The seafood buffet was a blessing from above. The people in the hotel called us 'sir' and 'mam'. The pretty decor tricked us into thinking we were in Switzerland. All of the German words were spelled correctly, except for bakerie (which was only misspelled on the credit card statement, not at the actually bakery). Saturday we drove to Park City for shopping. On our way we stopped at the 7-11! A Slurpee for me (of course I chose the red straw to match my outfit, because the straw always has to match my outfit. Right Kate and Mel?!) and a chocolate milk for Jorg (he gets the Cream O'Weber and insists on removing the wrapper before he can drink it because the cow looks like a "five dollar hooker". He wants me to put in that the cows on the website also do the "Heil Hitler" when you scroll over them. Another reason to hate those cows(?).

I told Jorg that he was pretty weird with his cow thing. HE pointed out that "at least he doesn't have to have a straw that matches his outfit!" Yes, we are weird (especially Jorg) and WE LIKE IT! Thanks for babysitting the Peachies mom and dad!

10 comments:

Rosemary said...

You are welcome!! It was so fun! And no, you are not weird, you are groovy!!
Love this little family!

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you have to have a straw to match your outfit... I got a Slurpee the other day, and I had on a yellow sweatshirt over a white top and it was a tough decision before I decided on... white! :)
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip! Happy second anniversary! :)

Kristin said...

Hi !!!!!!
What did you buy for me in Park City? I am jealous!
Jörg is so funny

ty and megs said...

i never knew i should dislike the cream o' weber cow until now. thanks for the heads up! :)

"M" Clan said...

You are seriously such a cute family! And your site is AWESOME! I just sit in your shadow and enjoy the view! Love you tons! xo Sara

Mikie said...

That chocolate milk is delish... I love that Jorg peels off the wrapping, hahaha. Thanks for linking the cream o weber site too so I could see the cow salute. You guys are awesome!

abby said...

Sounds like a fun trip!!! So I lost your phone number and I wanted to call you today! Laura had her baby yesterday!!! Anyhow, call me soon k?

Rebecca said...

How fun! Happy anniversary! I haven't heard from Natasha, but I read some of the comments on their last blog post and people are saying congratulations, so I assume she's had the baby and just hasn't posted pictures yet. The nerve!

jon and kir said...

glad you had fun!! Happy Anniversary!! I still can't believe how much snow is still up there!!

Kim said...

I agree on the 'heil hitler' ...but I picture a $5 hooker cow a bit different..too funny