Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lucky

Jorg and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary yesterday! It was a day of surprises. Well, okay...just two surprises. I surprised Jorg with his favorite breakfast (surprise #1). It was kind of a rushed morning because we got up late. So he quickly ate his meal, got dressed (without even showering!!), gave us a kiss, and ran out the door. Half a second later, he ran back in the door and scared us to death (we were still at the breakfast table) yelling, "Hiiii! I'm not going to work today!" (Surprise #2) So we three spent a lovely day together!
We went to Salt Lake and ate & shopped around. It was a fun day of reminiscing events of the last few years. Here is a picture of us after we got home. (Hello to my fat roll...eeps! I own it people, I own it.)
So, my mom gives me a Mary Engelbreit calendar for Christmas each year. So cute. I love the page for this March:
I must've worked awfully hard to be lucky enough to have these two in my life. (Though I have no idea what I did to deserve them.) Jorg, Happy Anniversary. I love you with all of my little girl heart! I am looking forward to this weekend - our getaway to Zermatt (Midway, UT...not Switzerland). Kissies!

6 comments:

Janet said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!! I can't believe it's only been 2 years! Love you both!

Rosemary said...

Happy Anniversary!
It makes moms happy to have such happy kids! Thank Smorgie!! She was happy before she met you, but much happier now!!
Love!!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy anniversary! And what a great surprise, to have Jorg skip work. Sounds like the perfect day!

Kristin said...

My first comment didn´t come out a couple of days ago. I love the third pic of Rebecca. We can´t wait to see her again. Great Surprise Jörg gave you on Monday:) oh have a great time this weekend ;)
and enjoy and buy something for me in Park City!!!

Mikie said...

Haha, did you just call Jorg your FAT ROLL? j/k... I loved the part wher Jorg pretended to be late getting going to work just to come back in and reveal that he took the day off, hehe.

Lori & Rj said...

Happy Anniversary!